Not having the stress of working a table has somewhat increased my willingness to go, but losing the income from the table hurts my financial chances of going.
I have until Sunday before I have to make a decision whether or not to cancel the room reservation. After that point, there's no turning back. If I cancel the reservation, I can't go, not without staying in another hotel (which sucks). If I don't cancel the reservation by then, I might as well go, because I'll be charged for the room anyway.