1. Your name spelled backwards?
2. Where were your parents raised?
Mother: Vista, CA
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
probably furry porn
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Fast food: Jack-In-the-Box
Real food: Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside, CA. (It's haunted!)
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
I think I was 15.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Lots of times
7. How many kids do you want?
None right now.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
"Gangsta" Rap (though I like old-school rap, back when it still had music to it), Opera (though I like classical) and Country (though I like Western)
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
Just the basic 70-something channels
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Best friends?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving
The only reason I'd jump out of a plane or off a bridge is if it was on fire.
16. Do you have a garden?
Not really. More like a small orchard.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
First verse. Nobody knows all the other verses.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower at night before bed. If I had a big enough tub, I'd prefer a bath, though
20. Best movie you've seen in the PAST MONTH?
A Bridge Too Far
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Meat! Meat! Meat!
22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips if there's dip. Otherwise popcorn.
23. What is your favorite rock band?
24. Have you ever peed somewhere besides the toilet?
25. Have you ever been in a talent show?
26. Orange Juice or apple juice?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Ate at a local Chinese buffet with my Grandmother about a year ago.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Violet Crumble. Best candy bar in the world. Too bad they're nearly impossible to get in the US.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
At the polls? It's been years. I always vote by absentee ballot.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No trophies, but I have won a few certificates.
32. Are you a good cook?
Fairly good. I can come up with new tasty dishes using just the ingredients on hand.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
If you can't pump your own gas in California, you really can't drive a car.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Last thing bought @ walgreens?
I think I bought some cough drops.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
Not since grade school
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
They say money can't buy love, but it can sure buy a lot of hookers.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Can exs be friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My Grandmother, just a few months ago.
43. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
Some. There was a lot of it, but it was pretty thin.
44. What message is on your answering machine that's left for you?
Just the computer saying "Please leave a message at the tone"
45. What's your favorite color?
46. What was the name of all your pets ever owned?
Siamese fighting fish named Sampson, a couple anonymous neon tetras that died in under 12 hours, two budgies named Belle and Avis.
47. What things are in your backpack?
Last time I wore a backpack was to the Comic Con. I had bottled water, some granola bars, and dozens of comics.
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Catch up on VCL
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Today has rather sucked. Stupid daylight savings time!
50. What are you thinking about?
Stupid daylight savings time!