1.) PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I got the scars on my elbows from trying to jump a bicycle over a ramp. I pedaled down hill as fast as I could, and hit this HUGE jump. The first time I tried it, I made it. So I tried it again, this time to show off. Went sailing over the handbars, elbows and knees first into the dirt. Got the wind knocked out of me, torn my jeans, and badly scraped up my elbows.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Porn. Tons of furry porn.
3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
I used to like to play football, but I've gotten too old and out of shape, so now I just watch it.
4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
Is Monopoly a sport?
5. WHAT IS/WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?
Working at Computer Renaissance. God, that place was a hell-hole. 10-12 hour work days, 6-7 days a week, no lunch break, minimum wage, running an entire computer store alone. I was the manager, repair tech, telephone support, salesman and janitor. And then when I quit, the state said I quit without cause and not only denied me unemployment benefits, but fined me $400!
6. WHAT DO YOU DO TO EXERCISE?
I like to walk.
7. APPLES OR ORANGES?
I have both apple and orange trees in the back yard, but the worms keep getting to the apples. The bugs leave the oranges alone.
8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON?
9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
Wolves are tops and tigers are bottoms. :-)
10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Mostly classic rock, but I like just about anything except opera, country, or hip-hop.
11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
Only as a school assignment.
13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?
Only if I have a calendar in front of me. I can usually remember about when someone's birthday is, but usually not the specific day.
14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE?
16. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON?
Yes, I think I am.
17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Weird? My whole life has been weird.
18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
Chatting with someone on AIM
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM?
Altoids Peppermint Gum
20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)?
22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
Boots, a wallet, my knife pouch, my pocket watch pouch, the seats in my car, a laptop case, my riding crop...
24. FAVORITE COLOGNE?
25. FAVORITE PERFUME?
I don't wear either, but I do like Simply Basic Body Mist. Mmmmmm... Fruity....
26. DO YOU OWN A INSTRUMENT?
Electronic organ, ram's horn trumpet, a bugle, and a fife. And I can't play any of them.
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?
The gentle whirr of computer cooling fans.
30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?
31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
No. I've crawled through some really tight spaces when I was smaller.
32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW?
No. My grandparents bought this house in 1960, and I've lived here much of my life. There are just too many memories here.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
Rescuers Down Under
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
Toccata & Fugue in D-minor, J.S. Bach
35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN?
Blue. It still is.
36. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Blue, though it changes from time to time. With hints of brown or green.
37: DO YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
In the past 6 years, I've slept without my bunny only 3 nights.
38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME?
39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
Leslie Wade. I think I was 7 or 8.
40. MOST EMBARRASSING CHILDHOOD MOMENT?
Can't really think of one off hand.
41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Long. Very very long.
42. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
43. WHO OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?
44. NOW THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Probably Lia Graf.
46. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
47. WHERE AT?
48. (FOR THE LADIES, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
49. (NOW THE GENTLEMEN, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Some place romantic. On a picnic in an Alpine meadow.
50. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES OF THIS YEAR?
Sky Captain, Sky Captain, Sky Captain, Sky Captain, and I'd have to say, Sky Captain
57. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Switzerland. Or someplace with nice, tall moutains.
58. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
59. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
I can kinda speak Spanish. Enough to ask where the bathroom is, or to compliment someone on their cheese (Tu queso es muy bueno). I can read Greek somewhat, but can't understand even a word of it spoken.
60. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
Does your mother count?
61. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
I can't really name just one. Harry Belafonte, Johnny Horton, Don McLean, Weird Al, Jimi Hendrix, Dick Dale, Marty Robbins....
62. FAVORITE BAND(s)?
63. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
Sci-fi and fantasy
64. DO YOU LIKE POETRY?
Some. I love Robert Burns
65. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
Dark as the night, then add a ton of sugar and milk.
66. WHAT PHRASE DID YOU OR DO YOU USE?
"Mother-loving butt-monkey" is a favorite insult I use for stupid drivers.
67. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?
68. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Leaving for good? I would try not to.
69. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
It's the little things that mean the most.
70. BLONDES REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?:
I like redheads. Probably because my first crush (and second AND third) was a redhead.
71. WOULD YOU PREFER TO GO ICE SKATING OR ROLLER SKATING?
I can't do either.
72. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
73. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Stupidity. Or someone taking too long to do something simple.
74. HAVE YOU EVER DIALED A CRUSH'S PHONE NUMBER AND THEN HUNG UP?
Yet Another Meme
1.) PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I use split red lentils to make this dish. They cook very quickly and don't have to be soaked. You should pick through them first, however, to…
I have always enjoyed cooking and my first cookbook was a copy of the 1975 edition of the Joy of Cooking given to me by my grandmother. Over the…
If your Brussels sprouts came on a stalk, cut off the individual sprouts. Most people discard the stalk as the outside is tough and woody, though the…