1. I'm an absolute teetotaler. I've never touched a drop of alcohol in my life. I don't have anything against it nor against others drinking, I just have utterly no interest in drinking myself.
2. I studied Greek and Hebrew when I was in high school and used to do considerable Biblical research. I once considered a career as a minister, but I strongly dislike praying in public.
3. I started college at age 17. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18, so my grandfather had to drive me to classes every day.
4. I have one of the largest collections of furry comic books in the world, over 2500 issues!
5. I was born with only one kidney. The kidney on my left side is enlarged, while the kidney on my right is shriveled and (probably) non-functional.
6. At one time I held the (unofficial) world record for the video game Joust with 6.7 million points. I'm not sure exactly how long I spent on it, but I think it was about 8 hours.
7. I was born exactly one day (September 3rd, 1973) after the death of J. R. R. Tolkien (September 2nd, 1973).
No, I'm not going to tag anyone. Do the meme if you like.