2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theater: The Matrix (the first one was really good. Then they screwed it all up with the sequels)
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Dunno, I don't really keep track of actor's names.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Robin Williams. He is not funny.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from: Star Wars. I can quote pretty much the whole movie.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Xanadu
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: Xanadu
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: Xanadu
9. Name a movie that you own: Xanadu!
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: Melvin Belli
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?: That's the only place we saw movies when I was a kid.
12. Ever made out in a movie?: No
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: Citizen Kane
14. Ever walked out of a movie?: Eagle Eye, but only because someone I was with got sick and had to go to the hospital.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater: None in the theater, but I usually cry at the end of The Last Unicorn
16. Popcorn?: With extra butter, thank you.
17. How often do you go to the movies?: When there are good movies out, once a week, otherwise once every 1 or 2 months.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?: Bolt 3D
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?: Sci-Fi
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?: E.T. The Extra Terrestrial