2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don't have any hoodies, and the last time I wore one was during recess
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
A package of Clove chewing gum
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Can't remember any off hand
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
I just ate, so I'm not really craving anything at the moment. Maybe some dessert later.
10. Do you floss?
I usually brush every day, but I don't floss as often as I should
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Not too much
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Who bites ice cream? The cold would hurt my teeth.
15. Do you like your hair?
I need a haircut, but otherwise, meh.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he's paying for it.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Five Man Electrical Band
19. Are your parents strict?
20. Would you go sky diving?
There's no way I'm jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
With paprika sprinkled on it.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I've met a few at Comic Con. Lou Ferigno would sometimes go around and visit the booths. And I remember chatting with some 50's sci-fi movie actresses quite a few years back.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Lots of sparklies. :)
25. How many countries have you visited?
I've been to Mexico briefly.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
I used to ride the Coaster to and from work every day. And I've ridden the Amtrack San Diegan and Surfliner a few times. And of course, I've ridden in the engines of the SF&DRR several times (the C. K. Holiday and the E. P. Ripley to be specific).
28. Brown or white eggs?
They're exactly the same on the inside, but brown eggs cost a lot more, so I always buy white.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
You mean there are people who don't?
30. Do you use chap stick?
I've got a tube of bacon-flavored lip balm.
31. Do you own a gun?
Several. Hurray for the 2nd Amendment.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Learned when I was a kid.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Probably alone most of the night.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Probably. I just can't stay angry with people for more than about 30 minutes.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Same thing we do every night, Pinky.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
That was my grandfather's specialty. He used to make a few hundred at a time and freeze the extras.
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
"You mean there are people who don't?"
40. Favorite time of the year?
In California, it was Winter, because it was cool, but not too cold, and that was also the rainy season. Here it would be Spring because it's warmer than Winter, but not as hot as Summer.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color(s)?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
When it gets too long it starts curling.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
It's not bad, could be better.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. No truth-handler, you. Bah! I deride your truth-handling abilities.
55. Do you have good vision?
Without my glasses, I can't see more than 2 feet in front of me.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Can't really think of 3 people I dislike, at least on a personal basis.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
I don't particularly like to talk on the phone. I mainly use my phone for the Internets.
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
Polo shirt, shorts, flipflops.
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
On a random street corner.
62. Can you hula hoop?
I used to.
63. Do you have a job?
I've got a job interview Tuesday.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I've crawled through a giant sequoia. I don't recall ever crawling though a window, though.