- Battery in my SO's Kindle 1 is dead. It's all puffy and swollen, like it's about to explode. How do I dispose of a live grenade?
- Buy a new battery for my SO's Kindle 1 ($15), or buy myself the new Kindle 3 ($190) and give him my Kindle 2?
- Kindle 3 (3G version) plus lighted cover on order.
- Amazon's web site seems to be slightly broken right now. Not down, just some things are missing or not working right.
- Kindle 3 has arrived. Much darker print, pages turn much faster. Slightly smaller, lighter. Book light built into cover.
- Can't use the K3's 3G radio here. My K2 and K1 used Sprint, which works here. Fortunately the K3 has WiFi also.
- The K3's navigation buttons will take a bit getting used to, but I think I like it better than the K2's joystick.
- I get a 14 day free trial subscription to the Amazon Daily blog. After that it costs $0.00 per month. @_@
- I haven't used the Kindle 1 in forever. It's soooooo slow compared to the 2 and down right glacial next to the 3.