- My reading is slow going not because I'm a slow reader, but because I have too many newspapers/magazines/blogs/etc to read before the books.
- Damn, I haven't even started reading today's newspaper.
- I read the newspaper on my Kindle. An archaic method of distributing news, on a cutting edge piece of technology.
- Fortunately the early in the week Mercury News are usually fairly small, and the Kindle version strips out most of the ads and crap.
- Too bad the Kindle version also omits the comics. Otherwise it would be perfect.
Help, Human! What is this thing?! Raccoon face! Trash panda! But we're from two different worlds, it will never work out! Do…
Standing guard while a friend eats. Bunny face. Grand Theft Hrududu Making his escape! Bunnies holding a meeting in the woods.…
You have treats? Wait for me! Let's do tongues. Baby goat is so sleepy. Naptime for goat! Zippy loves the chin scritchies.…