- My reading is slow going not because I'm a slow reader, but because I have too many newspapers/magazines/blogs/etc to read before the books.
- Damn, I haven't even started reading today's newspaper.
- I read the newspaper on my Kindle. An archaic method of distributing news, on a cutting edge piece of technology.
- Fortunately the early in the week Mercury News are usually fairly small, and the Kindle version strips out most of the ads and crap.
- Too bad the Kindle version also omits the comics. Otherwise it would be perfect.
I use split red lentils to make this dish. They cook very quickly and don't have to be soaked. You should pick through them first, however, to…
I have always enjoyed cooking and my first cookbook was a copy of the 1975 edition of the Joy of Cooking given to me by my grandmother. Over the…
If your Brussels sprouts came on a stalk, cut off the individual sprouts. Most people discard the stalk as the outside is tough and woody, though the…