- My reading is slow going not because I'm a slow reader, but because I have too many newspapers/magazines/blogs/etc to read before the books.
- Damn, I haven't even started reading today's newspaper.
- I read the newspaper on my Kindle. An archaic method of distributing news, on a cutting edge piece of technology.
- Fortunately the early in the week Mercury News are usually fairly small, and the Kindle version strips out most of the ads and crap.
- Too bad the Kindle version also omits the comics. Otherwise it would be perfect.
Microsoft's market cap (the value of all shares of stock combined) was $219.2 Billion as of market close this afternoon. Apple, whose stock has been…
Yesterday was the annual Berkshire Hathaway stockholder's meeting. I got up at 5:30 in the morning and my SO and I left home at 7. The movie was…
From an article on MarketWatch: Bush's final week as president left the Dow Jones Wilshire 5000 Index -- as of Friday's close -- down 5.5% on an…