- My reading is slow going not because I'm a slow reader, but because I have too many newspapers/magazines/blogs/etc to read before the books.
- Damn, I haven't even started reading today's newspaper.
- I read the newspaper on my Kindle. An archaic method of distributing news, on a cutting edge piece of technology.
- Fortunately the early in the week Mercury News are usually fairly small, and the Kindle version strips out most of the ads and crap.
- Too bad the Kindle version also omits the comics. Otherwise it would be perfect.
The old gate to the barnyard here was in pretty sorry shape. The wood was pretty much rotten, particularly around the hinges. The outer screws…
10 inches of snow, that's what the NWS is predicting for Friday. And we're in the middle of getting a new roof installed. Perfect timing.
Ceilings caving in seem to be all the rage this season. I was doing the dishes when my roommate came in and asked about the puddle in the living…