- Tue, 21:01: My hard drive is so badly hosed chkdsk crashes halfway through.
- Tue, 21:13: "The partition table did not have a valid system partition." Great....
- Tue, 22:54: How is it Linux can see the drives, but Windows can't?
- Tue, 23:48: I think I'm going to buy a new computer, then take this one outside AND SHOOT THE CRAP OUT IT WITH A SHOTGUN!
- Tue, 23:48: This is the last Dell I ever buy.
- Tue, 23:51: My data appears to be intact, but the OS is unbootable.
- Tue, 23:53: This machine is just about dead anyway. RAID controller has been dead for a year, video card is flaky, USB keeps disappearing...
- Wed, 02:20: Ordered Asus P6X58D, 3.06GHz i7, 6GB DDR3, 1kW power supply, 10x BD-R, dual TV tuner. Reusing old hard drives and video card.
I'm not going to be reposting my tweets to LJ anymore. I figure if people want to read my Twitter posts, they can follow me on Twitter. Twitter is a…
LiveJournal's Twitter repost service seems to have broken. It hasn't done anything since the 25th.
Mon, 15:04: The rubber on my mouse's scroll wheel just liquefied. WTF? Guess I need a new mouse. Mon, 15:39: Ordered a Logitech G700. Tons of…