- Tue, 21:01: My hard drive is so badly hosed chkdsk crashes halfway through.
- Tue, 21:13: "The partition table did not have a valid system partition." Great....
- Tue, 22:54: How is it Linux can see the drives, but Windows can't?
- Tue, 23:48: I think I'm going to buy a new computer, then take this one outside AND SHOOT THE CRAP OUT IT WITH A SHOTGUN!
- Tue, 23:48: This is the last Dell I ever buy.
- Tue, 23:51: My data appears to be intact, but the OS is unbootable.
- Tue, 23:53: This machine is just about dead anyway. RAID controller has been dead for a year, video card is flaky, USB keeps disappearing...
- Wed, 02:20: Ordered Asus P6X58D, 3.06GHz i7, 6GB DDR3, 1kW power supply, 10x BD-R, dual TV tuner. Reusing old hard drives and video card.
Sheep are way better than cats or dogs. They can be trained to walk on a leash, they come when called, they can be very affectionate and they eat…
Tangent, tangent, cosine, sine! Three-point-one-four-one-five-nine! CalTech! CalTech! Rah!
A Left-Handed Sword by Phil Geusz, though it's really more of a long short story.